Why should you work for MV-Eats.com?
We are a new and exciting startup company located in Marth's Vineyard!
We launched in late 2018 and are experiencing incredible growth in just the short period of time we've been in operation. If you are interested in joining a fast-paced, exciting and growing business we're the place you need to be.
Some of the things we think are important:
- Flexibility. We value your time and offer flexible schedules. For some positions you can work from home close to 100% (dispatcher), while others such as our mobile waiters, they can basically work from anywhere as long as they keep the driver app open and respond to orders immediately.
- Bonuses. As a start-up, we're obviously being diligent with our investments and there is nothing more important than investing in great people. We value hard-work, honesty, and loyalty and believe if the company does well everyone involved should benefit. We offer a variety of bonuses based on position, tenure and overall performance of both the employee and company.
- How We Keep You Busy. We're not just a food delivery company. We're actually a marketing company too. We grow through a myriad of digital and tradtional marketing that is active 24/7/365. We know Search Engine Optimization (SEO) [basically, if you go to google and search "marth's vineyard food delivery service", for example, we're on the 1st page and typically take the 1st slot], we know pay-per-click (PPC) and social media and how to drive business to us and our restaurant partners. What does this mean for you? This means you'll be busy making money!
- Fun. Ultimately, we want everyone at ACKEats to have fun and enjoy what they do. You'll meet interesting people who visit and live on Martha's Vineyard. We want people who are willing to go the extra mile to make people happy and have fun doing it. As Winston Churchill said, "We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give." We want to bring people food so they have more time to relax and enjoy family and friends. We deliver not only food but more time for people to relax.
ACK Eats e-bike
- Clothing / Tools. We offer branded clothing and necessary food delivery tools to ensure you look professional and have everything you need to be successful. When you join we'll provide a tote with clothing and everything you need to get started!
How much will I make?
Depending on the position you are hired for you will make a base rate plus tips/commission/bonus.
For Mobile Waiters (car), we typically offer a percentage of each delivery fee, plus you keep 100% of all the tips. We see our customers typically tipping 15% to 20% on each order.
How do I get more info?
Simply fill-out the Contact Us
form. OR, if we have open job postings below that pique your curiosity, apply! We typically respond via email quickly. Please note, we're very busy so the entire interview process may take a few days to get scheduled once you apply (thanks for your understanding).
Open Positions (check back as we're always updating)
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and it does not unlawfully discriminate. The Companys support of the nondiscrimination agreements and warranties of this Agreement, including, without limitation, any Nondiscrimination Certification. The Companys employment practices and policies are in material compliance with: (i) all applicable laws of the United States and each applicable jurisdiction relating to equal employment opportunity, and any rules, regulations, administrative orders and Executive Orders relating thereto; and (ii) the applicable terms, relating to equal opportunity, of any contract, agreement or grant the Company has with, from or relating (by way of subcontract or otherwise) to any other contract, agreement or grant of, any federal or state governmental unit (domestic and foreign). The Company has not been the subject of any charge of employment discrimination made against it by the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission or any other U.S. governmental unit or any applicable foreign governmental unit, and is not presently subject to any formal or informal proceedings before, or investigations by, such commission or governmental unit. To the knowledge of the Company, neither the Company nor any of its employees are presently under investigation by any commission or U.S. governmental agency or any applicable foreign jurisdiction for purposes of security clearance or otherwise.